Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Update:

The interview went nicely.

Printed my map from the website for the interview venue, took the tube to the nearest station and alighted with 20 minutes to spare, only to realise that neither I nor anyone else in the vicinity could work out how the hell I was supposed to get to my destination. I swear sometimes I think that after taking down all the road signs to confuse the Nazi invasion force in WWII London has never gotten around to putting half of them back up.

Took at taxi the couple of blocks, which only cost about four squid. And then spent the afternoon chatting with various members in between them getting snapped by a photog or doing other interviews. The dudes were so fucking nice it was ridiculous.

All good.

Tomorrow I need to hunker down to stuff that really needs doing, though.

Over and out.

-J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home